Search This Blog

Sunday, 29 August 2010

First Post

OK, so I thought I'd give blogging a go for a class I'm doing (Learn Something New Everyday by Shimelle). I'm really excited as I love Shimelle's classes. So excited that I've decorated my album already! I was going to wait, but had a rare couple of hours free amongst house decorating, and went a little crazy. Now lets see if I can figure out how to put up photos!

Here is the cover. I've decorated a Heidi Swapp 6 x 6 blank album, using heidi swapp tape, and mixed alphas/embellies.

And here's the inside, with all my precut pastel cardstock bases. I'm ready to get learning! Woo!


Yay, I think it worked. And this may hav just been a successful first post!

Smeepee, xoxo


ETA: Here's the class link:

10 comments:

  1. The album is so cute! Looking forward to see what you will do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you! :-) Your album looks lovely, as does your blog - welcome to blogworld :-) It was doing this class last year that got me into blogging, I haven't looked back since!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you the first of many once you start it become addictive
    Love your covers too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your album cover and your new blog. Looking forward to seeing you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, blogging and LSNED Class, congrats to you! Loving your cover, see you in class x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging community! I just started my blog in June and it's been a blast so far. Love the cover of your LSNED album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a fab cover.. and the pastel pages inside are so sweet! Can't wait to see how your fill your pages.. and look forward to seeing how your blog progresses too! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! welcome to blogging! what is your phd in? good luck with that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your album and such a cute blog, your PHD sounds very interesting indeed.

    Looking forward to seeing how your album develops

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cover, well done, will follow your antics with LSN closely LOL!

    ReplyDelete